Or Mac and Cheese with Stuff Floating in it:
1 cup Pasta Shells
1 tbsp Vegan Buttery Spread
3 strips of “Follow Your Heart” cheddar alternative
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp basil paste
1 no chicken bouillon cube
1/3 cup of coconut milk
1/2 can French cut green beans
1 veggie dog
1 cp diced carrots
1. Boil pasta shells and carrots in bouillon water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta carrot mix.
3. Put in a Pyrex glass, I used a 8×8 glass one. Add in green beans, “butter” spread,Veggie dog, and spices.
4. Mix in the 1/3 cp of coconut milk.
5. Top with the 3 spices of cheese.
6. Put in oven at 350 F for 15 minutes.
7. Take out and top with Veggie Parma and enjoy!!!
Theoretically, this could feed 4 people. But Jen and I finished it in one sitting. This is by far the most delicious vegan dish I have made.