1 Can of red kidney beans
1/2 Can French cut green beans
1/2 container of Light Light smart ground
1 tbs of garlic
2 tbs of cilantro
1 cup of rice
1/2 a package of shiitake mushrooms
2 cans of water
1. Turn crock pot on high.
2. Put in beans, cans of water and rice.
3. Stir in “beef.”
4. Add in spices.
5. Dice mushrooms and avocado and toss in.
Cook for 3 hours
I seasoned my soup to taste with Tony’s and added some daiya on top.
Pasta that’s so good your non-veg friends ask for a bite. True story. At work one of my coworkers took a bite said it was amazing an then asked me what happened to being vegan. I proudly told him that dish was. It is so tasty!
Or Mac and Cheese with Stuff Floating in it:
1 cup Pasta Shells
1 tbsp Vegan Buttery Spread
3 strips of “Follow Your Heart” cheddar alternative
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp basil paste
1 no chicken bouillon cube
1/3 cup of coconut milk
1/2 can French cut green beans
1 veggie dog
1 cp diced carrots
1. Boil pasta shells and carrots in bouillon water for 10 minutes.
2. Drain the pasta carrot mix.
3. Put in a Pyrex glass, I used a 8×8 glass one. Add in green beans, “butter” spread,Veggie dog, and spices.
4. Mix in the 1/3 cp of coconut milk.
5. Top with the 3 spices of cheese.
6. Put in oven at 350 F for 15 minutes.
7. Take out and top with Veggie Parma and enjoy!!!
Theoretically, this could feed 4 people. But Jen and I finished it in one sitting. This is by far the most delicious vegan dish I have made.
Fried rice with celery. Sweet potato with olive oil and ginger and cinnamon. Salad with baby tomatoes and ginger dressing. Delicious
Lunch today is a go to for me… Even before I became vegan, well, then I use traditional mayonnaise. This is a heirloom tomato sandwich with grape-seed veganaise on whole grain bread. On the side is sliced cucumbers sprinkled with cayenne and garlic salt.
Super tasty and ridiculously easy to make. Small side note: for those who count calories, this entire meal is only 420.